Friday 17 January 2014

I may be slightly mad ....


So above is T-rex, one of my new charms for my bracelet. Since having him I have been taking photos of him on his travelss and sending them to Manny (he must think I am mad) but I enjoy it so here are a few of them for you!
Above he came to my mums birthday party and had to take a big chunk out of the cheese!


He tried to ride the reindeer, but he was having none of it.


We had had a day out in Cardiff and he took a little nap on the train back home.


Always hungry he had a big bite of my panini.


Finally he is learning to drive, only had one lesson so far but it is going ok - just have to watch out for his road rage!

1 comment:

  1. What an adventurous Dino! Isn't it nice to explore life with a whimsical friend! xoDebi

    ReplyDelete